Zuubee.com Member ContractEvery time a patient orders marijuana from a Designated Grower on Zuubee.com, ninety percent (90%) of the gross sale stays with the independent designated grower. Three per cent (3%) is allocated to the Store Owners that sold the customer’s first pack of Zuubee.com world’s premium organic hemp Papers or 5% of the gross including HST for introducing patients to Designated grower as the Client Recruiter. Every store owner and Client Recruiter are allowed to participate in this royalty under contract. As a Zuubee.com Member, you will have a an exclusive designated grower growing up to 7 different strains available at pre negotiated prices. Strain will differ from designated grower and will cycle on Sales volumes.
Once under contract you will receive 10% of the gross sale on all Zuubee.com merchandise, this includes Organic Hemp Papers, Shirts, Hats and all other merchandise. All merchandise is subjected to HST and will be added on top of Zuubee.com merchandise. If you arrange the deliver to the client, as the client Manager you will also receive an additional 5 % of the GROSS if you are the person to first introduce the client to Zuubee.com you will also receive a 5% Client Recruiter payment.
When you are your own Zuubee.com Distributor. You will receive 15% of the GROSS sale between the clients that you introduce to Zuubee.com for your Client Management services. Five 5% percent for Client Recruiter and Ten 10% percent for Client Manager services. If you have the medical marijuana mailed to you main address, as the Client Manager, you will receive an additional 5% of the gross. , this includes HST. All Medical Marijuana sales between the said Patient and said Designated Grower are HST included. As long as you perform customer service for the client as a Zuubee.com Consultant ( Client Manager ) you will retain right for that said customer/ Patient, This will include making sure Medical Document is up to date and in accordance wit you wilt the ACMPR. For this client privilege your will retain the right to pass clients/ Patients down from generation to generation.
As a Licensed Authorized Zuubee.com Client Manager you are able to conduct transaction on All Credit Cards, Debit, E mail Transfers, Paypal and Apple Pay.
Now that your a part of Zuubee.com, There is no limits to what you can achieve. Ever client / patient you introduce to zuubee.com now gets to pick between hundreds of independent designated grower on Zuubee.com for FREE. and now you have a sustainable , environment friendly business that you can pass down from generation to generation.
That's the Canadian Way of distributing medical marijuana across this great Country, Marijuana FOR the People FROM the People, We are very happy you have decided to help us save this industry for people like you and me. Together we can all benefit in this NEW WORLD. Thank you for your support.
Shelby Alsop Founder and Acting Director of Zuubee.com
Appendix A (Rules on Conduct)
Appendix B (Responsibility and Expectations )
Contract can only be changed or altered by Director and Acting Director Shelby Alsop
Treat other the way you would want to be TREATED, That's the Zuubee Duubee WAY!
5. Authority to communicate to Canadian police
To reduce the possibility of police intervention when you engage in activities allowed under your registration Health Canada may communicate limited information to Canadian police in response to a request in the context of an investigation under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, or the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations.
6. Applicant’s Declaration and Signature
I attest that I will serve the People of Canada and Treat others the way I would want to be Treated.
Collection and use of personal information
Zuubee.com collects personal information from customers and others (an “individual”) when an individual registers for services, purchases products, or shares information through the site or any other channel, and may from time to time collect additional personal information in the course of providing such products and services. Zuubee.com uses such personal information as is reasonably required to provide the requested services, products, or information, and as is otherwise required or permitted by the access to cannabis for medical purposes regulations (the “acmpr”), including as follows:
• when an individual registers with the site, Zuubee.com collects and retains personal information such as the individual’s name and contact information. Zuubee.com will use this information to confirm the individual’s registration status and to maintain the individual’s account.
• in order to provide some services governed by the acmpr to an individual, Zuubee.com is required by law to collect certain personal information about that individual, including about the individual’s health care.
Under the acmpr and other applicable laws, zuubee.com may potentially be required to disclose some or all of this information to government officials or law enforcement personnel, the international narcotics control board or competent authorities of foreign governments. Zuubee.com may also disclose some or all of this information to an individual’s health care practitioner in order to ensure patient safety, appropriate treatment, and continuity of care.
This information includes:
• the individual’s given name, surname, date of birth and gender;
• contact information including the individual’s mailing address, phone number, and email address, as applicable;
• if applicable, the given name, surname, date of birth and gender of one or more persons who are responsible for the individual, as well as contact information for such persons;
• a valid prescription or other medical document, issued by an authorized medical practitioner;
• the given name, surname, professional status and address of the health care practitioner who issued a prescription or other medical document on behalf of the individual;
• if applicable, the consent of the health care practitioner to receive shipments on the individual’s behalf;
• order details about the product sold or provided, including the quantity ordered;
• the address to which the product is to be shipped.
Zuubee.com will use this information only (i) to comply with the requirements of the acmpr and (ii) to carry out various functions with and for you in order that you may take advantage of the products or services offered on the site.
• personal information about an individual, including credit card or other financial information, is collected when an individual purchases a product or service from zuubee.com. Zuubee.com will use this information as reasonably necessary to process the transaction. Zuubee.com will also retain and may use this information to develop and improve its product services and offerings.
• from time to time, zuubee.com may obtain the individual’s consent to use the individual’s contact information to provide newsletters, alerts, bulletins, or other similar communications.
• from time to time, zuubee.com may offer interactive services which allow the individual to share information with other users of the site, such as message boards, user reviews, or other similar functions. These features may permit the individual to publish personal information about him or herself, or about another individual. By submitting such information, the individual represents: (a) that the individual consents to its collection, retention, and public disclosure; and (b) that the individual has obtained the same consent from any other individuals, as applicable.
• Zuubee.com may collect demographic and profile data in connection with the site and may use such data to tailor each individual’s experience at the site and to display the site content according to the individual’s preferences.
We are the WORLD’S FIRST AND ONLY FARMERS MARKET FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA by independent Health Canada approved designated growers.
Not only can you grow your own medicine and sell it though Zuubee.com, but you can also become a Licensed Authorized Zuubee.com Client Manager, You will be able to connect Clients to Health Care Providers that are able and willing to sign Medical Documents. Simple have your client fill in the Heath Canada ACMPR form. ( Page 2 on Health Canada forms, ACMPR Growing your own medical marijuana and being designated to grow for one other patient.) Once complete and in accordance with Health Canada, Zuubee.com will issue your client / patient an unique RX number that allows your client / patient to connect to an independent Heath Canada Approved Designated grower on Zuubee.com that is free to take on new patients. Clients / patients are free to change there designated grower or strain as many times as needed, Remember, Zuubee.com is not satisfied with your clients / patients designated grower until they are. Certain designated growers are willing to custom grow unique strain just for your client / patient medical needs as requested.
Ever time, that RX Number is used on Zuubee.com, as the Client Manager you are responsible for accepting payment for said order, Once completed, designated grower will (under there own expense) have order shipped to Zuubee.com for processing.
Once under Contract you will receive 15% of the GROSS sale between the clients / patients that you introduce to pre authorized designated growers on Zuubee.com. Certain pre approved designated grower are willing to give a commission of 10% to Client Manager and 5% for Client Recruiter. Clients order that are mailed to your main address, will receive an additional 5% of the gross sale, this is for shipping and handling and includes HST. All Medical Marijuana sales between the said Patient and said Designated Grower are HST included. As long as you perform customer service for the client as a Zuubee.com Consultant ( Client Manager ) you will retain right for that said client / Patient, This will include, Medical Document is up to date and in accordance with the ACMPR and your client is more than satisfied with their strains from there personal designated grower. At Zuubee.com we are going for 100 % patient satisfaction. we will never give up on finding the perfect strain and the perfect designated grower for all your clients / patients For this client privilege your will retain the right to pass clients/ patients down from generation to generation.