Zuubee.com Member ContractEvery time a patient orders marijuana from a Designated Grower on Zuubee.com, ninety percent (90%) of the gross sale stays with the Designated Grower.
That's the Canadian way of distributing medical marijuana across this great country, marijuana FOR the people FROM the people. We are very happy you have decided to help us save this industry for people like you and me. Together we can all benefit in this new industry. Thank you for your support.
Shelby Alsop Founder and Acting Director of Zuubee.com
Appendix A (Rules on Conduct)
Appendix B (Responsibility and Expectations )
Contract can only be changed or altered by Director and Acting Director Shelby Alsop
Treat other the way you would want to be TREATED, That's the Zuubee Duubee WAY!
5. Authority to communicate to Canadian police
To reduce the possibility of police intervention when you engage in activities allowed under your registration Health Canada may communicate limited information to Canadian police in response to a request in the context of an investigation under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, or the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations.
6. Applicant’s Declaration and Signature
I attest that I will serve the People of Canada and Treat others the way I would want to be Treated.
Collection and use of personal information
Zuubee.com collects personal information from customers and others (an “individual”) when an individual registers for services, purchases products, or shares information through the site or any other channel, and may from time to time collect additional personal information in the course of providing such products and services. Zuubee.com uses such personal information as is reasonably required to provide the requested services, products, or information, and as is otherwise required or permitted by the access to cannabis for medical purposes regulations (the “acmpr”), including as follows:
• when an individual registers with the site, Zuubee.com collects and retains personal information such as the individual’s name and contact information. Zuubee.com will use this information to confirm the individual’s registration status and to maintain the individual’s account.
• in order to provide some services governed by the acmpr to an individual, Zuubee.com is required by law to collect certain personal information about that individual, including about the individual’s health care.
Under the acmpr and other applicable laws, zuubee.com may potentially be required to disclose some or all of this information to government officials or law enforcement personnel, the international narcotics control board or competent authorities of foreign governments. Zuubee.com may also disclose some or all of this information to an individual’s health care practitioner in order to ensure patient safety, appropriate treatment, and continuity of care.
This information includes:
• the individual’s given name, surname, date of birth and gender;
• contact information including the individual’s mailing address, phone number, and email address, as applicable;
• if applicable, the given name, surname, date of birth and gender of one or more persons who are responsible for the individual, as well as contact information for such persons;
• a valid prescription or other medical document, issued by an authorized medical practitioner;
• the given name, surname, professional status and address of the health care practitioner who issued a prescription or other medical document on behalf of the individual;
• if applicable, the consent of the health care practitioner to receive shipments on the individual’s behalf;
• order details about the product sold or provided, including the quantity ordered;
• the address to which the product is to be shipped.
Zuubee.com will use this information only (i) to comply with the requirements of the acmpr and (ii) to carry out various functions with and for you in order that you may take advantage of the products or services offered on the site.
• personal information about an individual, including credit card or other financial information, is collected when an individual purchases a product or service from zuubee.com. Zuubee.com will use this information as reasonably necessary to process the transaction. Zuubee.com will also retain and may use this information to develop and improve its product services and offerings.
• from time to time, zuubee.com may obtain the individual’s consent to use the individual’s contact information to provide newsletters, alerts, bulletins, or other similar communications.
• from time to time, zuubee.com may offer interactive services which allow the individual to share information with other users of the site, such as message boards, user reviews, or other similar functions. These features may permit the individual to publish personal information about him or herself, or about another individual. By submitting such information, the individual represents: (a) that the individual consents to its collection, retention, and public disclosure; and (b) that the individual has obtained the same consent from any other individuals, as applicable.
• Zuubee.com may collect demographic and profile data in connection with the site and may use such data to tailor each individual’s experience at the site and to display the site content according to the individual’s preferences.
We are the WORLD’S FIRST AND ONLY FARMERS MARKET FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA by independent Health Canada approved designated growers.