The World's First Medical Marijuana Farmers' Market by Health Canada Approved Designated Growers.TM Membership Has its Benefits

When your a member of There is no limit to what you can achieve. Now you gets to pick between hundreds of independent designated grower on for FREE. Now every Canadian can have a sustainable , environmentally friendly business that they can pass down from generation to generation. Good people helping good people one patient at a time.

That's the Canadian Way of distributing medical marijuana across this great Country, Marijuana FOR the People FROM the People. Together we can all benefit in this NEW WORLD.  Thank you for your support. Save your FREDOM! Stay independent from greedy corporations.

Shelby Alsop Founder and Acting Director of

You are invited to sign up with! Start enjoy the benefits of being apart of the ACMPR . Independent Artison Designated Growers on are ready to show you what they can grow. 

Once under the ACMPR, you may  purchase Premium  medical marijuana from an  Artisan designated growers on packages medical marijuana in TWO forms.: 

Returnable Mouse Container( M60 ) that can have up to 3 different marijuana strains. 60$ HST included for 7 grams of Premium Artisan Marijuana from your own private designated grower.

Returnable Computer Container ( PC100 ) that can have up to 7 different strains. 100$ HST included for 14 grams of Premium Artisan Marijuana from your own  private designated grower. That's ONLY 7.14$ a gram Tax included.

Contact your local Distributor or your Client Manager for your ACMPR Health Canada form at: 


or copy and paste  from Health Canada Form on ( Page 2 on Production for Own Medical Propose and Production by a Designated Person Registration Form ) Please Only fill in Part 2 Applicants Information.  After ONLY PAGE 2 is filled in. Email to zuubee.com1@gmail. com and we will get started so you can enjoy your Freedom under the ACMPR. Marijuana for the People, from the people!

Welcome to the New World of


Simply have your own Family doctor sign the Medical Document and Secure fax it to

 1-855-4-zuubee FAX Number ONLY 

You will still have to sign up to a licensed Producer to receive your interim medical marijuana and or  get your starting material for yourself or your designated grower.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        can guide you through the process for growing your own Medical Marijuana.
You will also be apart of  Medical Marijuana Grower's Association of Canada.

 Free access to Health Canada approved Designated grower's program. 

Safe.  Your Information is kept private and never shared with other members. 

Your Medical Marijuana is mailed to you for FREE through Canada Post. will mail out your unique RX  number that allows you to pick a Health Canada Approved Designated Grower to grow your medical marijuana. You must provide starting material from a Licensed Producer to the designated person to grow your medical marijuana.

Health Canada Rules on:

Interim supply

You, as a registered person, can register with a licensed producer for an interim supply: 

  • while you wait for your plants to mature
  • before your supply of cannabis is ready for you to use

This interim supply could include: 

  • fresh marijuana
  • dried marijuana 
  • cannabis oil

You can also get this interim supply if something goes wrong with your production, such as crop failure. To get an interim supply, you will need to register with a licensed producer. You will use a copy of your Health Canada issued registration certificate in place of a medical document to register. You may only register with one licensed producer to obtain interim supply. would love to help you to legally grow 

The first thing you will have to do is make an appointment to see a Doctor at : 

Bodystream Medical Marijuana Services
240 Wharncliffe Rd, North, Basement Unit B101, 
London, Ontario,N6H 4P2
Location across Canada

Oxbury Canabis Clinic
1299 Oxford St, East,Unit 59E
( Beside Food Basics)
T: 519-204-6204
f: 226-270-0200

You must sign up with a Licensed Producer to get your interim supply of medical marijuana and your starting material, such as seeds and clones (if available)

Please inform clinic and Licensed Producer that you are interested in growing your own medical marijuana and you will be filing your paper work with Health Canada as per Access to Canabis for Medical Propose Regulations ACMPR


In administering the ACMPR, Health Canada has two main roles:

licensing and overseeing the commercial industry; and,
registering individuals to produce a limited amount of cannabis for their own medical purposes (or to have another individual produce it for them).
With respect to the licensed producers, Health Canada officials will continue to conduct a thorough review of the information on applications to ensure compliance with the regulations and associated Directives (i.e., the Security Directive). Health Canada will also continue to work closely with producers once they are licensed as a means of monitoring and ensuring compliance with the regulations and the CDSA, including through inspections.

As of August 24, 2016, Health Canada will begin to review applications from individuals who have the authorization of their health care practitioner and who wish to register to produce a limited amount of cannabis for their own medical purposes. This will involve reviewing the information submitted to ensure it complies with the regulations, and responding to requests from law enforcement to confirm the validity of a registration certificate.

Individuals with a medical need, and who have the authorization of a health care practitioner, will now be able to access cannabis in three ways: they can continue to access quality-controlled cannabis by registering with licensed producers, they can register with Health Canada to produce a limited amount for their own medical purposes, or they can designate someone else to produce it for them.

Under the ACMPR, those who are currently registered to purchase from a licensed producer may continue to do so without any interruptions to their supply.

Individuals can then use their medical document to either register with a licensed producer to obtain fresh or dried marijuana or cannabis oil, or with Health Canada to be able to produce a limited amount of cannabis themselves or designate someone else to produce it for them. As of August 2016, there are 34 licensed producers.

No matter how individuals obtain cannabis (i.e., under Part 1 or 2 of the ACMPR), their possession limit is the lesser of a 30-day supply or 150 grams of dried marijuana or the equivalent amount if in another form.

If an individual wants to produce a limited amount of cannabis for his/her own medical purposes, he/she must submit an application to register with Health Canada. An original medical document from the health care practitioner must be provided and the application must include information such as the location of where cannabis will be produced and stored.

Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations
Production for Own Medical Purposes and Production by a Designated Person Registration
Please contact the Office of Medical Cannabis: Toll-Free: 1-866-337-7705

Registering to produce cannabis for your own medical purposes

Learn how to access cannabis for your own medical purposes by registering under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR).

Other resource from Health Canada

Meet with your health care practitioner

Meet with your health care practitioner to discuss whether you should use cannabis to treat your symptoms.

Your health care practitioner may provide you with a medical document if they determine that a limited amount of cannabis should be used to treat your symptoms.

Register to produce cannabis for your own medical purposes

Complete and send your registration application form and the original of your medical document to Health Canada if you:

  • wish to produce a limited amount of cannabis for your own medical purposes
  • want to designate a person to produce a limited amount of cannabis for your own medical purposes

Production for your own medical purposes

You must meet the requirements of the ACMPR to produce cannabis for your own medical purposes. The requirements state that you must:

  • ordinarily live in Canada
  • be 18 years of age or older
  • attest that you have not been convicted of a marijuana related offense
  • not be registered more than once at any time

If you are authorized to produce cannabis for yourself, you may also be authorized to produce for one other person if you are their designated person.

You may wish to consult the application guidance document for more details.

You must mail in:

  • the original medical document from your health care practitioner
  • the completed registration application form
  • a signed and dated declaration from the person who owns the site where you intend to produce consenting to the production if:
    • you do not own the site, and
    • it is not your ordinary place of residence

Mail this package to:

Health Canada
Registration Process
Address Locator: 0302B
Ottawa, ON  K1A 0K9

If this information is not complete, we cannot process your application and will send the information back to you.

Production by a person you have designated

If you want another person to produce cannabis for you, you may designate a person to do so.

The person you designate to produce cannabis for your medical purposes must meet certain requirements, including:

  • ordinarily live in Canada
  • be 18 years of age or older

This person can be authorized to produce marijuana plants under no more than 2 registrations in total, which means that they could:

  • be authorized to produce cannabis for him or herself and you if they are the person you have designated
  • be authorized to produce cannabis for 2 people, other than him or herself, as their person they have designated

This list of requirements is not complete. You may wish to consult the application guidance document for more details.

You must submit both:

  • the registration application form as you would to produce cannabis for your own medical purposes
  • a declaration from the person you have designated to produce cannabis on your behalf

The person you have designated will need to provide, among other things:

  • their personal information, including their:
    • name
    • address
    • date of birth
  • their signature and date on the declaration
  • a document issued by a Canadian police force showing that, within the 10 years before the application, they have not:

You may also need to provide a signed and dated declaration from the person who owns the site where the person you have designated intends to produce. The declaration should state that they consent to the production. This is necessary for a site that:

  • you do not own and is not your place of ordinary residence
  • your designated person does not own and is not their place of ordinary residence

Registration certificate

Health Canada will send you a registration certificate if:

  • your registration:
    • application is complete
    • meets the requirements of the regulations
  • there are no grounds for refusal

This certificate will be your proof that you can legally produce a limited amount of cannabis for medical purposes. If you have a designated person and are issued a registration certificate, we will mail this person their own confirmation document.

The certificate will include the daily quantity of dried marijuana your health care practitioner authorized. It will also, based on the formulas found in the ACMPR, tell you:

  • how many marijuana plants you can produce
  • how much dried marijuana or its equivalent you can store

You or the person you have designated may only begin to produce cannabis once you receive a registration certificate from Health Canada at your ordinary residence.

After receiving your Health Canada registration certificate, Please scan or fax to your licensed produced that you are current signed at for your intern supply, You will  have to purchase your starting material such as seeds and or marijuana plant(s) at the same Licensed Producer.

Please provide a copy of your Registration certificate from Health Canada, along with a signed copy of your Health Canada Forms, if you wish to have find you a patient to grow for. Designated growers can only grow for two individuals including themselves. This is a FREE service, We believe marijuana shouldn't be a profit centre for the rich.
If you have any question, please give me a call. Shelby Alsop 519-630-9449 or Thanks for checking us out.

         The ACMPR code of Conduct      

We love our Members, cares about your RIGHTS  and wants you to be informed about what your RIGHTS are under the ACMPR Accesss to Cannabis for Medical Propose Regulation   Visit the Federal Government Health Canada site at:   or  Email the office of Medical Cannabis

If you ever have a concern under the ACMPR code, Please contact Health Canada Office of Medical Cannabis at: Toll-Free 1-866-337-7705

To review the ACMPR in greater details go to Access to Cannabis for Medical Propose Regulation Production for Own Medical Purpose and Production by a designated Person Registration.

When transactions between Patients and Designated Growers are in accordance with the ACMPR will weight, inspect and seal medical marijuana from said designated grower. Due to Health reasons we can not except returns of any kind. Helpfull tip: try to get a verity of strains to try. You never know what your missing until you try it.

We are NOT Satisfied with your personal Designated Grower until you are! We can always get your Designated Grower to grow different Stains that you request. Let your Client Manager know what you want. That's the Zuubee Duubee Way! 

Shelby Alsop

Founder and Acting Director of

Be one with the GOOD, together we can keep this New industry for the People. We can start an industry the right way, we all can benefit form the legalization of medical marijuana with the New Recreation laws set forth by the Federal Canadian Government. Under the ACMPR, Canadians will have the chance to grow there own business.. This is the FIRST Time in History that a regular Canadian can Grow Medical Marijuana at there home and may also be Designated to Grow and sell Medical Marijuana to a person on for FREE! It's about saving this industry for the People, It.s about putting FOOD on everybody's plate. We all can EAT for generation as long as we manage this commodity in a fair and safe manner.

Help grow. Any one that wants to introduce people to will receive 5 % of the gross sale between that patient and the designated grower. This includes HST. As the Client recruiter you will receive this MONEY for the rest of your Life. So as long as the patient purchases ther Medical Marijuana from a Designated grower on
I know it sounds to good to be true, but it is the TRUTH. Think about it, look at it from my side. A National marketing campaign would cost so much more than 5% percent of the Gross Sales. would be directly responsible for funding  the one percents media marketing monopolies . I am not really interested in helping GREEDY RICH Pigs fill their pens with more money. NO THANK YOU!
This is a NEW IDEA, There has never been a business BRANDED like this before. We now can give our marketing budget back to the People, As we were founded on the premiss that medical marijuana should be  for the People, this just feels RIGHT. We the people can benefit from this industry, The people that have always HOUNOR the GOOD that Medical Marijuana  can provide, now can be apart of this industry FOREVER under the ACMPR.

Time for The GOOD, Shelby Alsop, Founder and Acting Director of